oh boy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

george

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
N.W. Highlands (or in the shed!)
Couple of years ago I was driving around the north coast of the peninsula I live on. I saw a large bird of prey sitting on a fence post. I assumed it was a buzzard, they're ten a penny round here, but it was only as I got closer that I realised there was no way this was a buzzard. It was far too big and I had totally underestimated the scale of the thing. I slowed as I got closer and as I came abreast of the post I realised what it was. It took off flapped it's wings a couple of times and glided off down the slope. It was a sea eagle - absolutely massive. stunningly beautiful bird. I've seen them in the distance before but never this close. Later on I heard a story from someone living round the coast who had heard a commotion outside the house amongst her ducks and chickens - she ran out thinking it was a cat or a dog chasing them and found a sea eagle in the process of carrying off one of her ducks!

George

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/White-tailedeagle

Lost in civilisation

Feb 19, 2005
england
LeEagle.jpg
[/IMG]

I dont know if this is real, but if it is that cat is pushing his luck :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE