October entries for BCUK Photograph 2013 competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK folks, here's where you post your entry in the October heat for the Bcuk Photograph of the year

The theme for this month is FIRE

Looking forward to seeing the entries :)

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Oh goody I've been waiting for a chance to show this

##sorry, i've taken this down as it breaches the rules. I thought i had taken this at the beginning of the year but it was older. Hey ho life get faster as you get older! ;) ##

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
firelog2.jpg

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Normally (?always??) the 'formula is:

Where the ............... is the internet address.

I get that by opening the picture in its internet site (= google for me, posted from picasa) and then right clicking on the picture to get the internet address. It is that address that I post between the IMGs

I can't tell from what you have posted which bit is the relevant bit to put between the IMGs

Putting all of it in doesn't work (just tried that)

Putting in

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5451/9654624580_60137a2b07_z.jpg

gives

9654624580_60137a2b07_z.jpg

So that is what to do

Wish I hadn't done it now because your picture is very similar to one I was going to post:headbang::)

Last edited:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
As I'm on the site it has prompted me to post mine called ...

F for fire (almost!)

fGRlmtfAHKiRkRnEZyqI54PJw9A6wVzanr0rlt5qr4E=s207-p-no

But it is still too small - a common problem these days, I find:)

Does anybody know if that is because I am using google photos - my pictures always seem to be smaller than anyone else's and I don't know why????:dunno:

Last edited:

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
##sorry, i've taken this down as it breaches the rules. I thought i had taken this at the beginning of the year but it was older. ##
Sorry I didn't realise this was one of the rules. Mine was taken years ago, so ignore my earlier post. I'll delete it if people want...

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry I didn't realise this was one of the rules. Mine was taken years ago, so ignore my earlier post. I'll delete it if people want...

Yup, one of the rules for the competition is that all entries must be taken in 2013.

You can leave it up if you like Will, I just won't enter it into the poll to decide the heat winner.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE