Oakley shades, ONE day sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
Just picked up two pairs for £43 delivered.

Looks like the sale is today only so move fast and get ready for Summer.
It's on a Tuesday this year! ;)

[ I removed the link as it might be a scam website. ]

Last edited:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Don't be disappointed if they're fakes when they turn up. The website doesn't look very convincing with spelling and grammer mistakes I'm guessing it's Chinese?
That said, i hope I'm wrong and you have got a bargain.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I bought 2 pairs from oakley shop on the net last year,the fact they were cheap should have told me! They were good sunglasses but clearly fakes !

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Original Oakleys never seem to come cheap but they certainly last the test of time, i've only had one pair but they have lasted over 15 years so far with no signs of wear and tear or going out of style, the hinge springs on the arms still work exactly how it did when i bought them, also bought a pair of Ray Ban at the same time which have twice been sent back to Ray Ban for servicing/straightening and also needed the temple/ear grips replaced last year through biodegradable compounds being used in their manufacturing

20140728_100843.jpg

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
I've used Oakleys for donks on the bike. Quality. Only one pair bust in 20 yrs. i just grabbed out at a (perceived) bargain like a nobby.

never mind, I've been duped here. They can go in the Christmas bran tub or something.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE