Number three Bushshirt finished! Yawn!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paulnb57

Nov 18, 2007
Isle of Wight
Found a decent sized blanket and made number 3! and SWMBLT is making one for herself as we speak......

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Paul

Ive got my eye on another blanket to make another shirt........yawn!! Im really enjoying making them!

If anyone wants a Large Bushshirt and doesn't have the ability etc I would be tempted to part with this one to finance the next. £30 posted on the UK covers the cost of material and swearing!

For size comparison Im 6 foot 2. 46/48 chest......

Paul

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
You certainly wouldn't get lost in that one, eh?..........:)......or is it the lighting? It looks great, Paul, nice one!

KIMBOKO

Nomad
Nov 26, 2003
Suffolk
Well done. Your making me jealous.

I've still not got my hands on a pattern.

if it's a large is there any chance you could make a copy of the pattern and send it on to Wattsy? I'm next after him on the pass around pattern list.

Nick

paulnb57

Nov 18, 2007
Isle of Wight
Just realised looking at the photos that the closure at the neck needs attention, needs unpicking (I'm good at that!!) and refitting higher and so that it closes tighter.....

Paul

relin

Sep 29, 2010
Chesham
Taken delivery today and extremely happy with it, toasty warm, highly recommended! Now to dye it olive or brown? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE