Norwegian cool boxes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
i brought one from this guy ages ago, complete with inserts. it was better condition than the picture, a good soak in milton and it came up almost new, mine didnt have any writing or anything like that on it though, and they really work well at either hot or cold duties!

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
He has over 10 so I'm guessing the photo is representative rather than the one I'll be getting. I'm hoping the outside will be OKish but to be honest I want it mostly because it's the most efficient for the money and bulk so the way it looks doesn't matter too much.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
they clean up god, milton is the way to go! hopefully you jsut get one thats had juice on not tea and soup lol as thats harder to clean! get an insert kit aswell, the ladle im never going to use but the 2 inserts are good for keeping raw and fresh seperate, or just one with food then ice and beers underneath :D

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
Arrived a couple of days ago. I'm impressed, lovely nick and it looks pretty bomb proof. It's a long way from brand new and has writing in various places but it's just cosmetic. The staining inside is very light so should come up lovely with a good soak. Having looked at various Igloo branded ones as well as other top end coolers I'm glad I waited to get my sticky mitts on one of these.

Anchor supplies... I frequently look at their site, they're close enough for a day trip but I know the overdraft will go through the roof if I do!

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
yeah they are great, i packed mine with some salt ice on a camping trip in wales last spring and it kept everything cool at about 2 -3c, i adapted the pouring spout to hold a thermometer i can read to gauge temp, it lasted for 2 days before it got up to about 8c, theya re really great, works well with hot aswell. only good for car camping though as a bit of a lump to carry

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE