Norway Trip Offer One Place Available!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all,

Looks like I can't make it to the Norway trip in December as I shall be training

Details: -

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torjus has kindly offered to take 5 people on a winter course in Norway, he'll cover primitive skills, trapping, Ice-fishing and the like.

It is 7 days from 8th to 15th December 2007 for five students held in
The Telemark region of Norway. Until 1st of May, full members of bcuk
have priority.

The costs are, including all necessary travelling within Norway: £250.
Ryanair fly cheap flights to the airport in question (listed as Oslo).

Payment will be within a month of having your application confirmed.
No cancellations after August 1st (unless there is someone to replace).

Further details on the course are found here:
http://gaaren.no/courses.htm

Torjus will add info to this thread as needed

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Torjus this is a great opportunity at a great price."

BCUK thread is here BTW http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18215&page=3&highlight=norway

All that is required is to alter the booking with Torgus which I will do and send me funds for the £250. This sounds like an amazing trip and having researched the area and the wildlife is a once in a lifetime opportunity and as you will all be aware this is a really, really cheap course when compared to other similar courses.

This will be booked to the FIRST PERSON TO PM ME AND SEND FUNDS.

I hope this goes to somebody that will get the most from this experience!

Phil The Sad ;(

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Phil,

Is this place still available or have you offered it elsewhere ??

The wife said yes (one of those yes` which means you go and you die) but it was still a yes. :nono: :nono: :nono:

I`m just trying to clarify with work exactly how many days holiday I`ve got remaining, I think I`ve got 6 so that shouldn`t be a problem.

I`ve managed to find some flights for around £180, so fingers crossed.

I`ll let you know by the end of the day if that is okay.

Rich

Hi Rich,

I've had a few PMs and the trip is also advertised elsewhere.

As you have shown an interest it's yours until you confirm for certain. How's that for you? :D

Hope you can swing it as it's going to be fantastic - also two of the guys on this trip are pals of mine and are really lovely people who will add to the experience.

Cheers,

Phil.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Excellent news Phil - I`m still chasing our HR department for answer on my holidays.

I`ve just found some flights for £49 though so it`s getting even better.

This place is still available and it looks like the flights are cheap as well :cool:

If anybody is interested I will not be able to reply until after the Wilderness Gathering - if you want to discuss this trip at the Gathering your bound to find me :D

Have a great weekend everybody.

Cheers,

Phil.

As some of you know I will be away training for a while where I will not have access to the modern world let alone a PC.

If anybody is interested in this course, I know that there were several folk that approached me this weekend at the Gathering, please PM me and be patient - I will get back to you but it may take over a week or so.

With the course at £250 and flights at, so I've been told, £50 this is too cheap to miss out on.

Anyway I gotta get back to packing my kit.

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE