Northern Meet ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Anybody got any plans in the pipeline for a small meetup soon ??

Need to get back out there after a long lay off.

Rich

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
I`m making some enquiries today, the site owners have made a few admin changes lately and my contact has left after 8 years.

Hopefully we should be able to get back in there soon.

Rich

Rich, Where abouts is this wood? Also, have you thought about going down to the LLangollen meet tomorrow.

I for one would be VERY interested in a North-West meet, so if you can organise it, COUNT ME IN MATE!!!!

Cheers.
Stu.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Rich, Where abouts is this wood? Also, have you thought about going down to the LLangollen meet tomorrow.

I for one would be VERY interested in a North-West meet, so if you can organise it, COUNT ME IN MATE!!!!

Cheers.
Stu.

Have a look at this thread, there are details of the site in there somewhere I think

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28076

I`ve provisionally booked with the "new system" to go this Saturday night so I`ll let you know how it goes.

It`ll be good to get this going again

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Whats the "new system"??
So, are you going down on your own first to test the water, as it where??

Stu.

The said "new system" now entails me having to ring a woman up and try to explain what I intend to get up to on site, I`ve then got to meet with the site wardens when I arrive. I`ll see how it goes this weekend and let you know, it might become easier after this one.

Before, I could just drop somebody a quick email during the week to say I`d be up at some point and was there anybody else (kids) booked in. This meant I could come and go as I pleased depending on availability.

Hey ho

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Never got there at the weekend, ended up going to the Lakes instead.

I think we should be okay though now as the site will be getting quieter over the next few months.

I will book in for another Saturday night soon though if you`re up for it. I`m still on the look out for other locations and have been given the number of a farmer who owns a four mile stretch of disused railway which sounds interesting.

PM me if you`ve got anything else we can look at.

Rich

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Never got there at the weekend, ended up going to the Lakes instead.

I think we should be okay though now as the site will be getting quieter over the next few months.

I will book in for another Saturday night soon though if you`re up for it. I`m still on the look out for other locations and have been given the number of a farmer who owns a four mile stretch of disused railway which sounds interesting.

PM me if you`ve got anything else we can look at.

Rich

Im still up for it mate. and your'e right, the railway does sound interesting.

Stu

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE