North West meet Delamere, 20-22 April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
just got to get work out of the way and i will be off.
Why oh why do i have to be on 9-5's looks around furtivly.............. i might try and blag my way out the afternoon and get down early......fingers crossed
See you all there. :D

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
firebreather said:
just got to get work out of the way and i will be off.
Why oh why do i have to be on 9-5's looks around furtivly.............. i might try and blag my way out the afternoon and get down early......fingers crossed
See you all there. :D

Firebreather,

Are you still bringing your firebreathing kit down? I've told the kids about it and they are looking forward to it (no pressure hee hee hee).

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I would like to pop down tomorrow afternoon as im only local but ill bring my hammock juuuuuuuust incase lol :eek:

Catch yall there :D

Pipistrelle

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2006
England (North West)
Hi guys

Hope you had a great time, i am hoping to spend more than a couple of hours next time, we had 10 piglets (13 but 3 died) in case your wondering.

Cheers for making a quick visitor feel welcome.

Pip

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well, just got back. As usual, a brilliant meet. Nice to see old faces and meet some new ones. This time we had Canadian canoes to play in also had some mushing experience with two Malmut dogs, both care of John Dixon. Thank you very much John.
A very big thank you to Goose also for organising yet another Delamere meet. (Getting experience for bigger things, hopefully.)

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Had a great time at the this weekend, thanks to all you guys especially Goose :You_Rock_ . Everyone was really friendly and I hope to see you all again next time. :) :) :)

S

shaunmcdonald

I would just like to thank everyone for making this weekend such a great time for all our familly and will hopefully be seeing you again in the future.
And special thanks to goose for organising it and to the others who contributed to the activities. Thank you very much :You_Rock_

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
Had a great time , thanks Goose for arranging another great meet.

Its been too long since my last meet so catching up with those I know already and and meeting many new faces was great.

Dolly the Bushpug had a brilliant time again, though she wants a swanni now :D

dolly.jpg
:D

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Finally got everything sorted and cleared away after getting back. I had a great time meeting up with everybody. Thank you to everybody for making us both feel welcome.
Goose hats off to you mate for organising a great weekend :You_Rock_ ........roll on the next one.....see you asll soon.

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Work! :( DAM WORK!!! :( Please, Please let me know when the next is :(:(:(

P.S. We should have an emoticon for when the W word get in the way!

P.P.S. It also made me spent to much in the Field and Trek sales in Chester as well it get a 'methadone esk fix!"

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I was going to put in a post last night but didn't want to spoil a perfect weekend by messing about on a computer ;) :)

First of all a massive thanks to Goose - you booked and we came and I am so glad I did. A massive thanks also to all who brought their skills, knowledge and kit and allowed us beginners and our kids to experience and learn.

Another massive thanks to everyone there for being friendly and creating a fantastic mini bushcrafting community.

It was great to meet the faces behind the names and make some new friends.

Here's to living the dream and the next time we all meet.

EDIT: I took loads of pics so I will sort the decent ones out and post them in the gallery.

Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE