North West meet Delamere, 20-22 April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Emberglow

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2005
Bolton
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you hinting I am not little huh??
I shall stay in my hammock and sulk :joke:

Did someone mention cider and mead??

Will bring my recurve just in case :lmao: and I promise to behave and go to bed on time

Hi,

We have a very little baby just now (only 9 days old as I write) so I don't think we are up for staying the night just yet, but if no-one minds we would love to come for the day on Saturday (that would be me, my Mrs., our 3 year old girl and the baby.)

We've done lots of camping but are pretty new to the bushcraft scene, so if we were able to come and have a look at people's kit, what they are doing, etc it would be great for us - hopefully save us buying some useless gear and direct our resources to the good stuff, and maybe we can come and spend a night or two if there are events later in the summer (as I dare say there will be.)

Anyone willing to take us under their wing a bit, have a chat with us, and maybe make a few introductions?

Really looking forward to it already. :You_Rock_

Ben

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
happybunny said:
Hi,

We have a very little baby just now (only 9 days old as I write) so I don't think we are up for staying the night just yet, but if no-one minds we would love to come for the day on Saturday (that would be me, my Mrs., our 3 year old girl and the baby.)

We've done lots of camping but are pretty new to the bushcraft scene, so if we were able to come and have a look at people's kit, what they are doing, etc it would be great for us - hopefully save us buying some useless gear and direct our resources to the good stuff, and maybe we can come and spend a night or two if there are events later in the summer (as I dare say there will be.)

Anyone willing to take us under their wing a bit, have a chat with us, and maybe make a few introductions?

Really looking forward to it already. :You_Rock_

Ben
No problems Ben, this is what the meets are for, swapping ideas and skills. There are buildings to stay in but we have not booked them for this time, as I don't think there would be enough people wanting to stay indoors to make it cost effective, but the option is there if there would be enough to make it worth while in future.( I may do a poll to see if it would be workable :approve: )
Day visitors are more than welcome, and as for kit Andrew, Outdoorcode, will probably be there with a bootful of kit for sale ;) . There will be more events later in the year, don't think you need to sleep under a tarp, at the first moot I went to with my family I took a marquis sized family tent :eek: . Don't be shy about asking questions, or asking to look at kit everyone is friendly but generally don't want to push themselves on people so just ask away!

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Looking forward to this :red:

But it still seems so far off
puppy_dog_eyes.gif

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Backyard Bushcraft said:
we can bring our para cord wrapped walking sticks and fight with them ha ha ha

Throws mine down on the floor and gives up..............ha ha thats what you think as i pull out my firebreathing equipment, fire poi and eventually my Fire Staff........ :lmao:

ROFLMAO

firebreather said:
Throws mine down on the floor and gives up..............ha ha thats what you think as i pull out my firebreathing equipment, fire poi and eventually my Fire Staff........ :lmao:

ROFLMAO
Now you gone and went and did it Greg, now you must bring your fire breathing equipment and give everyone a show :lmao: I wouldn't mind another go at it :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE