North West Meet, 14, 15 July!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I booked it, will you come?

Briefly, I have booked Forest Camp at Delamere for a July(w/end of 13th to 15th) meet. Same details as meet before, got no activities sorted, but sure we can get something together, I will repeat the details in this thread, but I want to get a quick idea for numbers and will sort out everything else later.

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Oh god, yes. Now that wife much better, I definitely need this and can she come with junior just for the day to have a look around?. Also, haven't forgotten that I still have to bring the marshmallows for backyard bushcrafter

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Matt, Yes everyone is welcome.
Red dave, yes no problem.
Singeblister, that is no problem, people can turn up for a day if they like.
Wandrin Star, I have invited Timon, or any team members down, not heard back as yet though, still time.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Bummer! $orry guys, I just realised this is the same weekend as the Chopwell Forest Festival. I'll get to Dalamere one of these days though. Have a great time.

Eric

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I just got a portable hot smoker so I think I'll be playing with that on the meet up.

Woodman-Base-Unit.gif

I've also got a bundle of biscuit tins that could be made into home made smokers if anyone is interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE