North Wales meets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi guys.

I'm very much a begginer when it comes to bushcraft, in almost every aspect. I do, however, have bags of enthusiasm at everything. I would love to meet up with some more experienced people and get a foot into the community, learn some skills, chew the fat and generally be more involved.

I'm from Trawsfynydd in Gwynedd. And that's pretty much it, not sure what to do from here on in!

Tony

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
sandwiched between a wonderful lake and snowdonia national park!
i think a fair few people would love to come over and meet with you ;)

Shingsowa

Forager
Sep 27, 2007
Ruthin, North Wales
Sounds good to me, i was working in the Rhinogs this weekend!

I can show you plenty of places this side of Betws y Coed, and am happy to travel over your way.

December meet?

It is quite special up here :)

I'm up for a meet, definitely, but like I said, I've got no idea as to anything, so if anyone wants to organise a meet I'll attend! Just let me know where, when and what to bring :)

Treemonk

Forager
Oct 22, 2008
Perthshire
aaargh! sorry shingsowa, our house buying suddenly got a hurry-up and we will be in full-on moving mode that weekend now. Not moving far, so still up for a meet sometime, just not when my life is in boxes!

you found some good spots in Clocaenog btw?

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hi Phil, Welcome aboard, why not post a "Hello" over in the "Introductions" forum.

I'm in mid Powys, but spend most of my time searching out a paycheck.

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE