North/South Lanarkshire Area.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 1, 2018
Scotland
Just wondering what active members we have here that are willing to meet up for a wander in the local areas...

I'm the only person in my circle who is interested in the outdoors and i'm looking for like minded people to walk and camp with. Even if it is just a meetup for a woodland coffee on a quiet Sunday!

Regards,
Graham.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Where would you like to go ? My walking is possible again, (rheumatoid arthritis, in remission :D ) but I'm really not up to much. If you do arrange a meet up though, I'll happily nip along to visit and say hello :)

Mar 1, 2018
Scotland
I'm easy for where... I would like to wander the chatelherault area a bit more. The house would be an ideal meeting point... decent parking with after walk coffees available in the tea room!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I was up there three weeks ago. It was in that brown stage of rotting slippy leaves with nothing growing/showing, and they've felled the hillside down to the bridge (the one of plantation pines that was a rich haul for fungi) but by now it'll be brightening up a bit. It's a nice place for a donner /daun'er :)
There was loads of resin around last time Himself wandered down towards Hoolet row. I got some beautiful polish from it, and the house smelled glorious while it was being cleaned up and dried off.

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE