North Meet Photos

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Here’s some photos from the North Meet. (Mods, if these take up too much space please do whatever you need to, I don’t know how else to get them up here).

I’ll let the photos speak for themselves.

northmeet34.jpg

northmeet36.jpg

northmeet37.jpg

northmeet38.jpg

northmeet39.jpg

northmeet40.jpg

northmeet41.jpg

northmeet42.jpg

northmeet44.jpg

northmeet45.jpg

northmeet47.jpg

northmeet48.jpg

northmeet50.jpg

northmeet52.jpg

northmeet58.jpg

northmeet62.jpg

northmeet68.jpg

northmeet71.jpg

northmeet74.jpg

northmeet82.jpg

northmeet83.jpg

Eric

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Looks like you had a great time, although I think the pictures need som brief descriptions adding for those of us who weren't there.

The damascus axe heads look fantastic!

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Looks like all were having a great time. Too bad we don't have something similar happening in my area. It would be nice to get together with a group of people with like interests. But, we do get the occassional flint knapping/atlatl rendezvous. :D

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Stew said:
The damascus axe heads look fantastic!

Those are some of the blades made by my friend Stefan Hugal who died recently in a hunting accident. I have decided to keep one of the axe heads as a lasting memory of one of the finest craftsmen I have ever known.

Eric has opened another thread showing the knife he has made using one of his knife blades too. A super bit of work if I may say so Eric.

H

halo

he,he i'm in a few of those picture's i did manage to get the fire going honest,
waylands bellows are ace :D my new swanni looks good too :lmao: :D

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Great pics Eric(and Wayland), cheers for posting them :) .

Was something just about to burst into flames by any chance Graham? You've got that twinkle in your eye. :D

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Exactly what I was thinking. Graham can produce fire with things that are either highly inflammable, corrosive, or both.......he's wearing gloves too....... :)

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i don't know, you blow up one kelly kettle and people just go on and on...........

well ok things were on fire, i was cooking breakfast :D (only the meths was burning. the bacon was fine)
the other picture with me in it is me sharpening something. the other thing i do at meets.

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Well, I'm not sure it was aproper meet - I can see Eric in at least a few photos, but he doesn't appear to be making anything ;)

Seriously though, looks like a great time was had by all - can't wait for the next one I can get to!

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Graham_S said:
i don't know, you blow up one kelly kettle and people just go on and on...........

well ok things were on fire, i was cooking breakfast :D (only the meths was burning. the bacon was fine)
the other picture with me in it is me sharpening something. the other thing i do at meets.
that would be my knife, thanks :)

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
match said:
Well, I'm not sure it was aproper meet - I can see Eric in at least a few photos, but he doesn't appear to be making anything ;)

Seriously though, looks like a great time was had by all - can't wait for the next one I can get to!
Eric is only in a few photos as he took them all!
He was keeping everyone too busy to get out a camera :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE