Non Bushcraft Music

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lifthasir

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Yorks
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Live at the El Mocambo!!

Three piece band - bass, drums, lead guitar. Hard blues at its best!

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Just had to do some work and decided ot work to the soundtrack to 'The House Of Flying Daggers'. Zhang Yimou uses music and the scenery as characters themselves, like Sergio Leone used to. When playin gthe music you can visualise the relevant scene in the movie. The colours he uses in Flying Daggers and Hero are amazing. The dialogue, if you don't speak Mandarin, is not strictly necessary as the actors are almost like the silent movie crownd where expression, music and visuals tell the story. Fantastic films and a must see if you like films like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Oh, and they all have Zhang Ziyi in them, which is reason enough for me!! :D Ahh.....

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Meatloaf, Bat out of Hell and James Blunt, Back to Bedlam in the car.
Poison, Look what the cat dragged in on the computer
Dougie Maclean, Heartland in the kitchen
AC/DC compilation and Inkubus Sukubus on my MP3
:eek: My sons say my taste in music is ?*?*?*??

Cheers,
Toddy

Jan 13, 2004
Czech Republic
Lore, Air is a touch of class, nothing like it to chill out to, except Zero 7 which is similar (first listened to it driving past Triffan in the dark, so it always reminds me of North Wales - happy music).

House of Fying Daggars and the like are good films (Crouching Tiger by far the best). When I was explaining Hero to a friend, i said it was spectacular, but perhaps the plot is a bit boring, he replied after having watched it with 'spectacularly boring'. It doesn't suit all tastes anyhow. The music cannot be argued with though.

Incubus very good too IMO.

been listening to arctic monkeys of late.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE