Nite MX30 Watch Review and Discount Code.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well I've had my watch for about a month now and I have to say that it is without doubt the best and most practical watch I have ever owned. It keeps spot on time - to the second over a 4 week period!!!

I've really abused this watch since owning it - dropped it, stood on, left it covered in sea water, scrapped the glass face on a rock, etc. and it looks like it did when I first took it out of the box: -

watch_1.jpg

And here is the proof that it has been field tested, me in Islay getting water from our "gypsy well": -

Islay_10.jpg

The numerical markers and the hands glow like no other watch I've seen - very clear and easy to read. In fact it's easier to tell the time when it's dark!

I've used this watch in salt water whilst fishing and foraging on the Islay trip and was concerned that the salt would get under the bezel and cause a problem - but the bezel moves freely and is as good as new. I also really caught the glass on a rock face scrambling down to a bay on Islay, thought I'd smashed it or at least badly scratched it - but there is no mark whatsoever!!

The strap is rock solid and very comfy - it has a kind of safety clip that ensures it won't come undone.

It looks great and to be honest it has replaced my rather nice looking and trendy Diesel watch.

So marks out of 10 it would get 10 in my books - I simply love it and it's bomb proof for bushcrafting and the outdoors.

There is also a discount code that can be used on at http://www.nitewatches.com which is BRCH001

Cheers,

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE