Ninja's at the moot???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I have heard rumours that there were no ninjas at the moot, and others saying there were. I'd like to clarify the case.......
The photo below shows a seemingly normal scene... Nice woodland, couple of chairs....nothing out of the ordinary...

nfoff762.jpg

Fortunately we had limited access to the latest in Ninja detection hardware....The NINJA VISION 2000!!

nv2000409.jpg

And as you can see, with the Ninja Filter engaged...all is revealed !!!

nf-on851.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Dear Mad Dave,
Where's you get access to restricted anti ninja goggles?
I thought these were for GBANPSSP only ( Gordon Browns Anti Ninja Personel Specially Selected People) only. If they become widely available everyone will know that he's deliberatly making a hash of it so's he can get off the hook in 18 months time.
I think we should be told
TTFN, love and giggles,
GB

leon-1

They look strangely like a set of Russian NZT-22 that I got to use in Poland.

Well that explains the "N" at the beginning of their name "Ninja". I did wonder why they were crap as night vision goggles.:D

Goatboy said:
I thought these were for GBANPSSP only ( Gordon Browns Anti Ninja Personel Specially Selected People) only.

If they are then we'll have to change the name from Gordon Brown to Gordon Pinko:)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sure they're not russian spetsnaz?

Aye like Leon says, definitely not Spetsnaz, I'm sure the British Blade contingent will qualify this. You see their blades ain't spring-loaded for that "nasty" surprise in a face off. :D, could be Mossad - המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎??? Don't worry though I hear the Glorious Master of Sinanju, The Sun Source of all Martial Arts will be there to protect us all. :D ( wonder if there are any other crazed readers of 70's pulp fiction who know what the heck I'm on about???)

Toodlepip,
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE