Nice things for sale!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Afternoon all,

Having a BIG de-clutter for hopefully a massive move this coming year!

All good stuff but I realise I don't use but somebody should or I have duplicates or I have moved on!

Alox Farmer for scale!

Not interested in trades, thank you.

All to include postage and PP fees

Clothing:

Greys (Fishing) Grx Fleece XL
IMG_0034.jpg

£20

Sharp and Shineys:
(all for sale as I do not believe in drawer queens and I really have too many!)

Spyderco Vagabond
IMG_0015.jpg

£17

Spyderco Spyderench (NOT Byrd) with plain blade. Very reluctant sale, its awesome but I have two LM charges and I really cannot make use of it! unused & mint and would love it to go to good home!
IMG_0005.jpg

£90

Stuart Mitchell Bushcraft knife (without sheath)
flat/sabre ground, tapered tang, cocobolo scales.
Again, cannot make use of this and I am gutted (and I do prefer other grinds to flat) and would hope this gets used as it should.
Good condition
IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

£115

I have an uncertain week this week regarding where and when I am working but will endeavour to get stuff out ASAP.

Will try and get better pics in daylight if required

Thanks for looking

Marc
[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

P.S.

Could you state any interest in the thread please. Cheers!

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
No1 and no5 of the fire steels please.

Can you tell me if the deer hunter gear is reasonably warm as I fancy it for my fishing.

Last edited:

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
No1 and no5 of the fire steels please.

Can you tell me if the deer hunter gear is reasonably warm as I fancy it for my fishing.

It is mate, it was what originally got it for. I no longer do anything static so I tend to layer now and to be honest I am not overly bothered if it does not sell as things might come back full circle and I might develop an attention span and be able to sit behind rods again!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
It is mate, it was what originally got it for. I no longer do anything static so I tend to layer now and to be honest I am not overly bothered if it does not sell as things might come back full circle and I might develop an attention span and be able to sit behind rods again!

What is the leg length like on the trousers.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Im interested in the north face hoody. Would like some photos in natural light if possible as Ive got a brown hoody and didnt want to have another one exactly the same colour. Much appreciated if you can.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE