Newbie from yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Happywalker

May 30, 2021
West Yorkshire
Hi Everyone, newbie here from Yorkshire.
My hobbies are bushcraft and survival, m hoping to do some courses next year and if run again get a chance to meet Lofty Wiseman.
Cheers
Kev

Corranhorn1

May 30, 2021
Darlington
HAd many happy trips to Yorkshire coastline fossil hunting with my kids, is a great coastline
Kevin
Hi Kevin,

I wouldn't live anywhere else as they say home is where the heart is. I've got the lake district in my blood from birth. My dad always had a British bike called an Ariel Huntmatser, my dad was on the Ariel me as a baby and my older brother on my mother's knee in the side car off to the lakes every year up to my early teens sometimes twice a year, those were the days.

Limey Pete

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2021
pnom, penh
Hi Everyone, newbie here from Yorkshire.
My hobbies are bushcraft and survival, m hoping to do some courses next year and if run again get a chance to meet Lofty Wiseman.
Cheers
Kev
Lofty Wiseman? Is he still alive. Still old soldiers never die. I bought his SAS survival guide, the Collins Gem version. Very good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE