New to the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

massa

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2021
Wales
Hi All, I am new to the forum, I am hoping to meet good people and make friends and learn more and share experience in campaign, hiking and bushcraft.... I love camping I do it whenever I have holiday .... :) it was a bit slow these days because of Covid but I am hoping the coming days are better days :)

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi and welcome! The forum is an excellent way to dream up new things to try, for when we're allowed back out to play.

Reactions: massa

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome,
All new members' first few posts must be manually approved by a moderator before they appear on the open forum. Usually new posts come one at a time, you slightly swamped us making 10 before the second has been approved. That would by why people were not actually replying to you. I have approved them now.

Best regards

Chris

Reactions: Erbswurst and massa

massa

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2021
Wales
Thank you very much, I love bushcraft and particularly camping, a friend recommended me your forum , he said a lot of good people and genuine help and advice in the forum.... I am 100% sure he is right :)

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
We collected a few nice videos here, that show how things can be done.

Reactions: massa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE