New Telemark Drama Series

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Would defo like to watch it,cant even get trailer to work and as i cant understand Norwegian doubt i will be able to figure it out. Do you have any info on, channel etc im only seeing 2015.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Nice one JD mate, I'am looking forward watching that one. I've the 1948 Original Kampen om tungtvannet ( The Struggle For The Heavy Water ) and the 1965 The Hero's Of Telemark films here, plus the book plus some little vials of heavy water from back when I lived there in the mid nineties :cool:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I have talked to Cliff, Martin K9 and others about there trip there and I will be difinately doing a trip out there to see the place I have been interested in the tales about the place since I saw the old film when I was a child and my trips out there have meant I am really falling in love with the place and people. I will look forward to this tough

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
There is a programme on More 4 tomorrow night at 9.00 pm called The Saboteurs,I don't know. If it is the above programme it sounds very simillar
Andrew

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
Norwegian World War 2 drama series The Saboteurs (formerly known as Heavy Water War) will receive its UK premiere on More4 on Friday June 19th at 9pm, it has been announced.

Heavy Water War tells the story of the Nazi’s efforts to develop an atomic bomb and the Allies ‘desperate struggle to prevent it. Opening in 1933 and closing when the United States dropped their bomb on Hiroshima in 1945, the series charts the mission to stop the Nazi’s, including a daring mission by Norwegian saboteurs to blow up the heavy water factory in the mountains of Norway in 1943.

Produced for public broadcaster NRK, the six episode series was penned by Petter S. Rosenlund, directed by Per-Olav Sørensen and is a co-production between A Filmkameratene, Sebasto Film and Headline Pictures. The cast includes Espen Kloumann Høiner, Dennis Storhøi and German actor Christoph Bach and Anna Friel.

TVWise’s UK Premiere Dates page has been updated with this new information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
P7280139.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE