New Tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Firstly I'm not in anyway associated with the company in anyway etc, etc. Just a happy customer.

Just received my new tarp, custom made by Kathmandu Trekking

A few of you have seen and commented on my 3x3 metre tarp, well this one is 4x3 metres with lots of loops positioned where I wanted them (the advantage of made to measure).

Wendy Farrier who runs KT and does the manafacturing is a little slow in answering emails but once she recieved my cheque the tarp was delivered in less than a working week - excellent.

No photos of it yet but here is an image I sent to Wendy to work from

Tarp Plans

Some of you may think 4x3 is too big but it packs down small and I was inspired by what Roving Rich managed to produce with his True North tarp.

Anyway, lovely piece of kit and very well priced, especially as it's made to my own spec.

David

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Good to hear that KT are back in the business. I've got one of their 2.5 x 3m tarps and it's very well made.

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
It's funny but Wendy says she never stopped trading after Julian's demise, but I know from experience it was impossible to get a response for a long time.

As you say very well made :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE