New Storm Kettle group buy heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I am fortunate again to be able to offer a group buy for the amazing storm kettles again this September, This will begin next week and will run till the end of sept.

I am able to offer the full range of kettles, from the f1 to the f4 at roughly the same price as the last group buy (royal mail deliveries this time due to hickups with couriers previously) I will also be offering the storm dutch ovens and tripods too.

Again, this will be a paypal or bank transfer payment, and as previously I will not be making any profit from this group buy.

checkout the storm kettles website for a ganders at their kettles and dutch ovens.

Cheers

Steve

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
brave...very brave! I wouldn't mind another one- have you considered my hermes to keep the postage down? Very very reliable courier, i use them for most stuff now- a few others on here have mentioned using them

cheers

joab

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
brave...very brave! I wouldn't mind another one- have you considered my hermes to keep the postage down? Very very reliable courier, i use them for most stuff now- a few others on here have mentioned using them

cheers

joab

If I can get them insured through my hermes, I'll be using them for the kettles, I'll need to use them for the dutch ovens anyway... The full range of hard anodised are available now too ;)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I hope it's less painful for you this time Steve , reckon I may be in for a couple of NEEDED purrrrrchases . Cheers

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
I'll have the thread up for Sunday then. Give folk more time.

Aye, it was a learning curve the first time, this time it'll be all good and painless. I'll be having a Dutch oven myself this time :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE