"New Site!!"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Yeah i have a bit of do on the friday night afraid
So cant make; it but as you know always up for it otherwise

Jolly boys Xmas Extravaganza sounds good though
I think Horsey boy has a plan
Oh yeah and Don't leave knives in my little mini me mates pack Hope he is Ok though

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
No worries boys, always knew with such short notice it would be difficult, and was unaware it coincided with the Wales do, but i am keen to suss it out, Skate and i spent a night there a couple of weeks ago,it was lovely and peaceful. As it has not been used for anything for about 35 years, you can imagine it needs some serious work, (which i have discussed with the farmer) predominantly clearing areas for main gathering/fire/cooking etc.

There are loads of fallen and uprooted trees everywhere, which obviously means tons of firewood, so i plan to have a bit of a working meet, maybe this year, will have to gauge interest, itching to get in amongst it with the chainsaw, but won't be doing it on my own! (safety)

Anyway,have a great weekend, whatever you are all up to, and i will try and post some pics, to give you an idea.

I am working on another farmer,about another site, near Liverton, that one's really nice too,it's taking all of my charm persuasive skills and diplomacy, anyway you can't have too many sites, can you ?

Ivan...

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Hi old friends,

Good to know you are set up with another good site Ivan. Any chance of getting back in the gang? Had a bit of a tough time recently but hey! just been told that I have a free place on a summer school in Shanghai this year, so can't complain! Anyway - back to the important stuff. Got any meets coming up that I can tag along on? Missing you guys!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE