New Rucksack from Karrimor - Predator - Sabre 45 replacement?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
i have emailed sof to see if they stock or are going to stock the sidepockets and omni pouch as well as the main predator if they do i may well purchase the lot.
of course i shall deny how much it cost :)
if i find out they do or are i shall let people know my opinions of the pack in total
Sam

ps this site really should have a wealth warning with it :)

i did a bad thing
i rang soldier of fortune and asked if they had the other gubbins in stock. they said they have the pockets but not the omni pouch, but they were willing to order one in so it looks like i may well have the whole kit and kaboodle coming soon.
amazing what time off work sick will achieve.
Sam

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I wouldn't put that 'like a kifaru'.

Never got on with a Sabre and will never be parted from my Express.

I was just commenting that its appearance - nothing else - reminded me of the Kifaru Zulu pack I once had. Kifaru stuff is truly superb and built for the long haul but is heavy. That said, my E&E pack remains one of my favourite bits of kit. With the lines of tape stitched on to the outside, the Predator looked familiar - that's all.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
i did a bad thing
i rang soldier of fortune and asked if they had the other gubbins in stock. they said they have the pockets but not the omni pouch, but they were willing to order one in so it looks like i may well have the whole kit and kaboodle coming soon.
amazing what time off work sick will achieve.
Sam

Splendid :You_Rock_

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
Emailed SOF on how quick they can send it to Holland.
No response jet. I need the pack for a trip next weekend. If they cant deliver i will go for the old sabre 45.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Beer Monster, big thanks for posting this!
happy0034.gif

This is exactly what I've been looking for (only needing one very simple mod to be perfect!).

Good to see that its available in black, though I can't find the weight posted on any of the European sites which list it, anyone know?

The 'grin factor' is high on this,
happy0054.gif
I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
No problem Helixpteron :) Glad to have been of help.

Its taken me a few days but the fever of impulse by has past me by - I'm out of the woods. I think I'm going to wait a little till I get my hands on one. Would be interested to hear you thoughts if you get one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE