'New Posts' failure?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Anyone else having issues when clicking on the New Posts button?

The rest of the forum seems fine but 'New Posts' gets the very basic "Server Error 500"

Chrome and 10 :eek: .

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yes, that's it and my apologies for all the hassle, we're working on a new search system that will greatly improve many aspects of Bushcraft UK (When it comes to search related things, but as many have now noticed, that's quite a lot of stuff on here)

It's running fine now but we may have the odd interruption still as we change things over and run diagnostics, rebuild search etc.

Thanks for your patience...
T

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
No worries Boss. Once I'd spotted your thread it all became clear ~ just a pity that it takes me so long to spell check and be sure what I was asking made sense (I must have started creating this thread as you launched yours :eek: ).

I know it must be hellishly busy at your and general Admin end but would it be possible to make a thread (or move your thread 'Forum Search') in _Bushcraft UK Notices, Information and Special offers_, or to attach a note on the general forums header, as that's where I looked to see if the issue was scheduled work or if it was a problem which had already been reported :eek: :angel:

(Normally a thread about a system fault would show up in New Posts ... :yikes: :lmao: )

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
I'm not getting any new unread posts or threads on the latest update of Tapatalk on Android, the forum is working fine on my browser though! (chrome on Android)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I've just had to log in (I hadn't logged out. Not knowingly, anyway). I wondered whether it was a sign of nomal service resuming. It wasn't :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE