new opinel website and forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
Hello people this is my first post but i have been reading allot of these good post on here and i am loving the site so far

I love opinels they may not be the best knives in the world (I think they are) but they are great to collect and customize

The are not any community sites for fans (apart from some French ones) so I am trying to start one in English.

so if you like opinels please take a look at it : http://opinelconventoin.moonfruit.com/

BTW it has just been built and there are no posts so you could have the first post! :)

if you are going to post add lots of pictures and make it good :D

Thanks

PS: I spelt the domain wrong! :(

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
UPDATE

I accidently put password on all the categories, they have now been removed.

There are still no posts yet.

I would appreciate it if i got some replies to this thread.

Hey ickyan,

welcome to the forum

site looks good, opinels are a great piece of kit.

I think the main reason this thread has had no replies is that some people join only to promote their own sites/products with no interest in anything else and when your first post is doing that it falls under suspicion whereas I don't think this is the case with you ;)

maybe post in the introductions forum, don't be put off posting in the future this really is a great place :D

May 28, 2009
UK
Sounds good! Personaly I really like opinels. I have to check it out some time or another. That is of course if Im not to busy with work :beerchug: wink wink!

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
Hey ickyan,

welcome to the forum

site looks good, opinels are a great piece of kit.

I think the main reason this thread has had no replies is that some people join only to promote their own sites/products with no interest in anything else and when your first post is doing that it falls under suspicion whereas I don't think this is the case with you ;)

maybe post in the introductions forum, don't be put off posting in the future this really is a great place :D

Thanks for your understanding
Its true this is easily the best website ever (this website, not mine).
Glad you like the site (mine).

Thanks again ickyan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE