New member introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy Bell

Feb 27, 2017
Shetland
Hi Everybody, thank you for adding me to the site. My name is Andy and I live in Shetland. I have lived up here for almost twenty years now.

I have always been into the outdoor scene and loved the family holidays to the forests of Argyle and Bute on the West coast of Scotland. This is were I learned how to sea fish and the fun of camping and I never looked back. Moving to Shetland and living an Island life gave me a huge opportunity to learn meany new things including fly fishing, hunting, creel fishing, craft making to name a few. I love the outdoor life, weather it is wading through a Loch, hiking up a hill, photographing wildlife or bobbing about in the North Sea and Atlantic in a small boat.

The one thing I do miss is the forests, as there is a distinct lack of trees up here; so I look forward to learning a lot more bush craft skills and swapping stories and information with everyone. Thanks again.

Cheers

Andy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE