New Map for members

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi everyone, thanks to Giancarlo we now have an interactive map that people can add themselves to. Have a look here http://www.bushcraftuk.co.uk/map/

It will give us a better idea of where we all are in the country for when we're getting together etc. It's a purely optional thing and you have to put yourself into it which is quite straight forward. I'll put up a sticky with the details.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
would seem we do....
Was silly to think only UK people would join, bushcraftUK ;)
also, i think the "within a 50 mile radius" function would be pretty useless then!

If you lot fill this UK one up, then i'll think about "phase 2"..

Cheers
Carlo

Hogan

Tenderfoot
Jun 10, 2004
Scotland
Giancarlo said:
Got 79 of you in there now :-D

only another 370 to go.... :shock:

Tried, but after entering name and place name, I couldn't enter co-ordinates. Any ideas?

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
A link to the map has been added to the Quick Links menu on the navigation bar above.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Adi: can I add myself even if I live in Denmark??

Do I just have to mark roughly on the map where i live?? :wave:

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
TheViking said:
Hi...

Yes, but Hoodoo has marked himself in the states? :wink: And Viking? :biggthump
Pop yourself closest to where you live ... we now need an international members map!

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
could someone tell me how to delete myself off the map? not that i don't want you all to pop round for a cuppa of course, i'd love you to! it's just that i've moved and i'm fairly sure that if you did all pop round for a cuppa at my old place my old flatmate wouldn't be too amused!

note to self: add new location to BCUK map and buy some tea bags.

stuart

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
shaggystu said:
could someone tell me how to delete myself off the map? not that i don't want you all to pop round for a cuppa of course, i'd love you to! it's just that i've moved and i'm fairly sure that if you did all pop round for a cuppa at my old place my old flatmate wouldn't be too amused!

note to self: add new location to BCUK map and buy some tea bags.

stuart
Done!

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Adi007 said:
Pop yourself closest to where you live ... we now need an international members map!

Any movement on an European and / or international map? I feel left out :cry: This is a great idea and nice to check out where people live.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE