New knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Just got myself a new knife, a Linder Piccolo from Moonraker, I am dead pleased with it
and the service from Moonraker, with whom I have not dealt with before. It is440a stainless steel, which may not be as hard as some, but the size and weight of the knife and it's proportions are just what I was looking for and the quality of the finish is faultless. I have knives up to £300 in value, but I think this is going to be my favourite, I went for the Antler handle model and have not been disappointed. At £42.95 I recon this is a good buy. I have no connection with the seller other than being a satisfied customer.

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's a bonny blade you've bought yourself there, nice lines and as you say looks well finished. Moonraker are a lovely bunch, first met them at the Scone Game Fair many moons ago and was imediately impressed with their range and attitude. Glad you're a happy chap. Was actually thinking about you this week, there was a kite stuck in the power lines behind the village and you're kite flying extravaganzas came to mind.
Hope all is well,
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE