New job to promote bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
On the back of a very very successful demonstration of bushcraft at a County Show this week, my managers are now investigating funding options for a Woodland Heritage Officer post. The aim of which is to connect the community back with woodlands though our traditional skills.

More to come as when it transpires but any opinion and or advice will be warmly welcomed.

Nomad

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
Just remember you are selling a product and everyone a potential customer. You will get the Leyline and crop circle set, animal rights advocates, miscellaneous lost souls looking for something to connect with ( don't say it Tony :oops:.) Just remember their agendas may cause bemusement if not outright debate. Find common ground where possible. It's better to have them talking than mumbling behind your back.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Hi Nomad,

Yes, my ears have got over the snoring, but I'm still getting birch bark out of my pockets!
It was a pleasure to meet you mate.

Dave

jakunen

Native
Sounds like a fantastic opportunity!
All the best with the venture. I just wish I could get a job like that. It'd be nice to enjoy my work for a change...
We could do with more people 'selling' the REAL ideas and values fo bushcraft.
Keep us all informed on how it goes.
And just remember the last line of Bearclaws schpiel about from little acorns...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE