New Bush Pal for me - Meet Ruby

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
This is Ruby, a 9 week old 3/4 Rotty, 1/4 GSD Cross, picked her up yesterday, I am looking forward to the Companionship, and the adventures that we will have together, at the moment she's like a Tornado, or asleep.. so not been able to get o good pic of her, until she snuggles down.

She's happy and bouncy Girl that like to explore, and so I have loads of sticks and other things, dropped at my feet that she has found, her best toy is the sheets of news paper that now lay shred all over the house,

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

There's so much kit for camping you can buy for a Pouch.... she'll have to carry her own kit :).

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
She is cut as a button. My lass used to ride a Rottie stud dog like a pony and steer with his ears :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oh look at the big paws...:D

Very cute. My JRT used to carry all his food, water and bedding + toys in his Ruffwear panniers. Didn't like them at first but soon associated them with going on holiday and would get very excited as I loaded them up.
Ruby is very cute, will make an excellent hot water bottle in your sleeping bag 'till she gets to big. Lovely breed the Rottie.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Yeah British Red, my daughter's would be too big now but knowing what a Rottie can be like, kids get away with most things, they maybe big , but real softies,

Colin, I am hoping to bring her on the 11th for a visit, so I will not be staying, don't think its fair for her this time of year until she's really settled in and has camped, in warmer weather, will prob start her off in a tent as well.

Goatboy, I've been looking at the Ruffwear Kit and it looks good, it the one I will more then likely get her, good thing is the weight should not be so much of an issue with her :), I do like the dog bowls they do as well,

She will be more of an excuse to get out more, and defiantly do more walking at the weekend :).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE