New and newly scottish.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brandon-C

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2017
Highlands
So I'm new here, I'm quite young I guess at the age of 20 but have been interested in bushcraft/primitive survival since I was a young teen and have been carving wood since I got my first pocket knife. Though living in Birmingham for the first 20 years I haven't had a whole load of wilderness experience but as the title suggests I'm very soon moving to Scotland where I'll currently be staying in Dufftown.
Being young I've been very accustom to the internet and have drained a lot of information about bushcraft, knives and gear/tools but now I'm really looking forward getting my hand dirty more/very often.

Cheers!

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
You are going to a nice part of the country, WELCOME TO SCOTLAND when it comes about. You should find plenty of
places in that area to get some practice in. If you ask on here, you may find some fellow bush rafters fairly near to hand
that you will be able to meet up with, if you so wish. I am down in the Forth Valley area so we may be unlikely to meet
up. Cheers for now. Stuart.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Welcome to the forum. Dufftown's a nice wee place and within easy striking distance of the Cairngorm's playground :)

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi Im sure you will love the wild ruggedness of Scotland I was born and brought up in and around Lanark and have so many memories of the adventures we had as kids.

shindig

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2013
Scotland
Welcome to Scotland Brandon. I live 12 miles from Dufftown in the town of Huntly. I regularly go out wild camping and bushcrafting at the weekends, mostly on my bicycle. I'm recovering from lung surgery just now but hope to be out again in a couple of weeks.

You can see my Facebook page at Facebook/Doric diversions and my blog Http://doricdiversions.com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE