Never leave home without....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
i use the reels of yellow floor marking tape, it gets "liberated" from work and so is very cheap. i don't carry a whole roll, i stick it to the backing sheets of waxy paper from large adhesive labels, also robbed from work :cool: :-D

to fix a burn hole in a goretex jacket, cut a slit in the mesh lining, and apply tape to the ptfe membrane from the inside. works a treat!

car keys are also a vital piece of kit. i have a magnesium fire starter, small led torch byprincetontech and a couple of other bits attached.

cheers, and.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Cool
My car keys are pretty simular, I have a micro LED torch (CPC £3.50) and a mini swiss army knife. Although the swiss army knife has been used to skin and gut a bunny, I might have a job making a bow drill set with it so I ought to add some means of firelighting. But generally I always have my keys on me, so they come in very handy.
Cheers
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE