Netherlands camping buddies sought

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stijnb

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2008
nederland
sounds great, but I will have to wait another few weeks, somewhere near the end of september would be good, but oktober is better since that's when i'm supposed to get my ov card...

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi Squantrill and Stijnb, I was hoping to go sometime sooner, but wouldn't mind going again sometime september or oktober. If we plan for end of september or the beginning of oktober, wich date would suite you best?

Let me know.... and I'll see if it is possible. In the ardennes we need to take the hunting season into account, when parts of the forest are closed. Wouldn't want to be in a dark forest with hunters around.

Also if there is anybody else who would want to go within say one to three weeks, let me know.

Grtz,

Niels

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Hi Squantrill and Stijnb, I was hoping to go sometime sooner, but wouldn't mind going again sometime september or oktober. If we plan for end of september or the beginning of oktober, wich date would suite you best?

Let me know.... and I'll see if it is possible. In the ardennes we need to take the hunting season into account, when parts of the forest are closed. Wouldn't want to be in a dark forest with hunters around.

Also if there is anybody else who would want to go within say one to three weeks, let me know.

Grtz,

Niels

Niels,

I get back 31 Aug so any weekend after that really sept might be best for me I need to check with the other half as we have a trip planned to the UK for birthdays and things (there usually all around october) but pencil me in for september or any time after August..

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi Folks,

I have found out that the location i had in the ardennes is no longer available. I haave however found another location near valkenswaard, wich is also used by the scouting. It is a piece of forrest where we can spend the night, and are allowed to build a fire. Also there is water available. but nothing else.

I have reserved the terrain for the weekend of the 26th to the 28th of september So if you want to come send me private message, and I'll mail tou ginving full contact details. I will need your full name, adress and phone number for the fire permit.

I will also start a new thread, maybe some more people will want to join.

Grtz,

Niels

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE