Nessmuk blades, run of 20.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Ok - I've bought the timber for scales, now I need some pins and a lanyard tube.

My problem is I can't find any in 6mm. Does any body know where i can get some - I'd like to use mosaic pins just to be difficult!

Over to you!

Simon

sc_barker

Forager
Aug 23, 2006
Leicester
Ok - I've bought the timber for scales, now I need some pins and a lanyard tube.

My problem is I can't find any in 6mm. Does any body know where i can get some - I'd like to use mosaic pins just to be difficult!

Over to you!

Simon

You can get plain rod/tube from B&Q in a variaty of sizes, also try hobby/craft shops.

Most mosaic pin comes in imperial sizes and your best bet is either Brisa or The good stuff shop.

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
Any closer to narrowing down the delivery dates, Stu?
I'm only asking 'cos I've just been paid and the money is burning a hole through my pocket!:lmao:
I need to get my hands on the blank before I decide which handling materials to use.
I foresee a burl walnut handle, blue liners, mosaic pins and maybe a mosaic pin tube. Maybe I'm gilding the lily here, but I won't know for sure until I get my greasy mitts on it.

You can tell I'm a bit excited about this project!:)

Harlequin

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
Finally got my grubby mitts on it today!
Very nice workmanship Stu.
Just out of interest can you tell me what grind the blade is, please?
Is it a convex grind??(you can tell I'm ignorant!:lmao: )
Thanx by the way for the excellent workmanship.:You_Rock_

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Lucky number 13 arrived in Prague this morning. Three cheers for Mr Barker, the Royal Mail and Česká pošta!

:You_Rock_

Now the challenge is to do the blade justice...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE