Nessmuk blades, run of 20.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sc_barker

Forager
Aug 23, 2006
Leicester
I would like to do a numbered run of 20 blades of my take of the Nessmuk style knife.

The Nessmuk has a blade of 4" and just under 8 1/2" overall. They will be made from 3mm O1, 59/60 Rc with 3 6mm holes, convex ground & hand rubbed finish, these are blades only for you to make up into a full knife.

The Blade
STA60044.jpg

These will be £55 each including UK postage and paypal fees.

Numbers are assigned on a first come first served basis and swaps can be sorted out between yourselves.

I expect to have all of these made and posted by the middle of April if not sooner. I do not want deposits your word is good enough for me :)

1. Mic201m Paid
2. Stonecutter Paid
3. Gorilla Paid
4. Sold Paid
5. Xavierdoc Paid
6. Geoff88 Paid
7. Darsoth Paid
8. Jacko (bcuk) Paid
9. Paul Hardwick Paid
10. Pothunter (bcuk) Paid
11. Toots (bcuk) Paid
12. Hattie Paid
13. ilovemybed (bcuk) Paid
14. Davymoore Paid
15. Harlequin (bcuk) Paid
16. SimonM (bcuk) Paid
17. Kenny R Paid
18. Dingo (bcuk) Paid
19. TargetZero Paid
20. SOLD

Reserve List
1. Timbo1

Thank you.

This is how ive finished the prototype blade. It has black linen micarta with brass fittings and a shot blast textured finish to the scales fro added grip.

I would also like to point out that these blades have been designed to have the scales stop where mine have in the picture and not all the way up to front.

CIMG0160.jpg

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Is there a closing date for this Stu?

Maybe if you had one, you might shift the others sharpish, you have to make 20 anyway right?

Btw, very much looking forward to mine, they look gorgeous :You_Rock_

sc_barker

Forager
Aug 23, 2006
Leicester
There's no closing date Jamie, im going to be making all 20 and what arn't snapped up as blade only with be made up into full knives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE