Needle hitching .

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Hardly Bushcraft, but its one way to tart up everyday items.
Heres a pic of enhanced everyday containers that hold my knotting tools and needles.

DSCF1572.jpg

( I bet I,ve forgotten how to post pics)

Ceeg

Yup, I was right. Hang about.(forgot the http thingy)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
That sort of knot work impresses the hell out of me. I love seeing the old brass bells in military bars with the fantastic knot work on the clanger, it's a bit sad I suppose but it interests me.

I went through a phase of putting turks head knots on everything! I love the simplicity of them and how good they look, but also they help make an item a bit more grippy. Saying that, not all of them are simple!!! :rolleyes:

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Wotcher WW, yes I tried this on large cider flagons, in some sort of raffia , the type used for those chairseats.........a bit of a let down, really; I found that particular stuff was just too inconsistent and difficult to achieve a good finish.

But, "natural cordage"?????
As in, "heres one I did earlier?".......no way, it would take me forever to make enough :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ceeg

Thanks for the comments one and all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE