Need Help Please On Locating a Finnish Company

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Monk

Forager
Jun 20, 2004
outandabout
There is a Finnish company called Nature Wild.
Web site used to be www.naturewild.fi

When one googles the website address some references pop up where their products are shown.

One of their products is a string vest(the type TLM mentioned in the String Vest thread-with solid cotton shoulder panels as used by the Finnish military).

The company site seems to be gone out of business? Any clues/hints on how to locate this company?

Any Sherlock Holmes types here that can shed light on how to look for this company and its products?

Many thanks!

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
The company has stopped operating. At least under that name and fast I could not find anything continuing. Their web page expired last year.

Monk

Forager
Jun 20, 2004
outandabout
TLM,
thank you for looking.
Asides from other Finnish companies like Aclima and Svala(Finnsvala) and Brynje in Norway, are there any other companies in Finland that sell/make the old style cotton mesh tops?

The Nature Wild company seemed to be a small company and I came across it by pure chance. Not many places are making this type of garment anymore and none that I can see make that type of garment like the Nature Wild brand.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE