NE Meet # 4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well folks, it was only a matter of time before one of us posted up something about the next meet, the past three have been pretty successful, with the last one being down on numbers but still having a good meet.

Should we start mooting around ideas for the next meet such as rough dates and what you may want to cover.

The site that we are using may change to Glen Tannar if things can be sorted out

If we do go ahead, what does everyone think to making it longer or is ok as it is in terms of the number of days?

mark

Forager
Dec 26, 2007
Stirlingshire
I'd be up for another meet - as long as you like. When you looking at - looks like I'm away until Jan (from mid Sep) :(

Last edited:

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
I'm a newbie, would like to come along. Glen Tannar would be good, a great run on the bike from Dundee but anywhere is fine for me.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi all, Due to a few changes in my life and a crazy increase in my work load I havent been on the forums or been able to do anything Re bushcraft for far to long a time.

I will start Sorting out the details of the meet after the holidays. Were still looking at April and hopefully Glen Tanar. More info to follow

all the best

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi Folks,

Good News,

I have just got a reply from the head ranger up at Glen Tanar and he has very kindly given us permision to use Glen Tanar for our meet in April.
Hopefully I will be meeting him next month to have a look around and go over the plan for the weekend.

More info to follow.

Now we can get the ball rolling again :):):)

KP: I Have left you a few messages on FB mate.

All the best

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Your very welcome to come along mate,

I will be sorting the name list, rules etc when we have finalized a date.

atb

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi Sheldon you are welcome to come along mate, As soon as I get more info I will post up a new thread so everybody who wants to come along can put there name down.

all the best

Craig

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Glen Tanar. Is that the place near Ballater? Any more word on this dates wise? Cameron (grandson) is champing at the bit to get out and about.

Eric

Edit: OK, just seen the other post.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE