NE Meet 3 - September

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I have just found out I've been double booked for the Sunday :(

I think turning up late on Sat and leaving early on Sun will take all the fun out of it for me.

A bit of a pity I was looking forward to it, and meeting you. Ah well there's always the next one...

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
No worries guys,

Thanks for letting us know.

There will be plenty of other meets for you to come along to and I will make sure theres lots of photos.

All the best

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Ok folks I am off early tommorow to the meet so if anybody needs anything ill check in here before I leave.

atb

Craig

Chance

Nomad
May 10, 2006
Aberdeenshire
What did I miss?
By the time that my mate finally turned up, it was too late to head back to Haddo. Disappointing... as I'd managed to unearth my cobwebbed bolas: perfect for illustrating how much nicer CBJ's and Charles' were.

Thanks to the organisers, and to the attendees!

Chance

Nomad
May 10, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Disappointing... as I'd managed to unearth my cobwebbed bolas: perfect for illustrating how much nicer CBJ's and Charles' were.

How Sunday evening was spent as compensation: hunting cardboard.

AW.jpg

Last edited:

Chance

Nomad
May 10, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Nice Chance, did you put weights in your bolas or is it just the weight of the monkey's fist you are using?
Rocks - that is, smooth pebbles the size of a ping pong ball (I would have said "small egg" to be more bushcrafty, but all eggs are small to an ostrich or roc).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE