nature cure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
Mines hard back, only one available at the moment, but I collect books any way, cost about 15 gbp.

Great book from a great inspiration.

Must add, it's not his usual plant guide etc book - it's about him and his life, very interesting :biggthump

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've got bookcases in every room in the house bar the loos (if any one's in there long enough to read, I'm gonna feed them something :icon_neut ) and I'm still running out of place to keep them, that's why the question. I think I'll see if I can have a read at it first before I decide to buy.
Thanks,
Toddy

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
If you are a Richard Mabey Fan - it's a must buy, if you do not have his other books in your collection - it's a borrow.

I'm a big fan and I bought the book within a minute of seeing it on the shelf.

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
mid fifties

Richards account of owning and having to let go off his woodlands, his battle against depression, running out of money and how rediscovering his relationship with nature is fascinating, very good writer if not the Uks' best nature writer. We can all learn from his story.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE