Native / Settler / Forager?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I've noticed that there seems to be a hierarchy of titles. I think I am now a settler but always thought I was a forager. I'm sure I've seen forager, tenderfoot and a few others. What do they mean? Is it all down to the number of posts on the forums? What are the post numbers for each one? Just curious that's all. Don't worry you won't see a flurry of posts from me to try and get up to the next level. Well no more than normal for me that is. :D

I must admit it feels like I only juswt signed up and I'm on 500 odd posts. I reckon it was a couple of years by now. Amazing how time flies. Good forum this.

PS Who are the moderators so I know who to keep on the right side of. ;)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It is down to post count.

Member: 1
Active Member: 20
Tenderfoot: 50
Forager: 100
Nomad: 250
Settler: 500
Native: 1,000

Moderators are those whose names are in red.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I know, it's two of about twelve words, that i still cannot spell correctly all the time. but thaks for pointing it out i'll try to maintain my posting standards in the future.:)

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I don't know, i'm a Wiltshire boy by birth, probably best not to mention that down the pub.

Do you partake in a bit of offroad driving Bbob?

EDIT: Dunno what happend there, I thought they were a post apart.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE