Nathan's Birthday Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi Dave,i'm sorry but i won't be able to make it mate,i thought it was all systems go but work has thrown a spanner in the works.:sigh::(

Please wish Nathan happy birthday for me and have a good one.
ATB.
Cheers Stuart.

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
naw bud , fire steele , a zippo , some meths , mibbie some petrol .. and yer sorted ..:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:::togo:campfire:campfire:

Last edited:

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Nice one Jason but plans have changed and we'll be there earlier now. :)
Means doing a double shift tommorrow, will probably sleep most of friday but I can do that down there as easily as I can here.

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Really sorry i'm going to miss this one, SWMBO has booked a nice warm hotel room for just us two for my 40th birthday and if i want to keep my precious testicles in their own bag, then i'm going to pass.
Hope Nathan and the rest of you have a great week end and I promise I will make the next one.
Just curse me round the fire when you think i'll be outside my comfort zone sitting in a heated bar with loads of eye candy and an endless supply of booze....
On second thoughts i will be cursing you lucky sods, as you lot wont have SWIMBO bursting yer ears,I'll be missing the big warm fire, great craic, great folk and best of all, some of the best music ever to grace the hallowed pages of BCUK!!!!!:You_Rock_

Ally

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE