Nathan's Birthday Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Aye good one Colin,"hope your bringing a bigger tent this time Phil". You make that mistake only once pal, not bringing the wee tent this time. looking forward to october troops.

phil

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
We can bring the chute with us no bother.

Trying to decide whether to bring the mutt, anyone else taking one?

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
okie dokie, those big eyes are too hard to say no to so she always seems to end up tagging along :)

I'll post a disclaimer just now though that I'll not be responsible for any missing foodstuffs.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
okie dokie, those big eyes are too hard to say no to so she always seems to end up tagging along :)

I'll post a disclaimer just now though that I'll not be responsible for any missing foodstuffs.

Well if Stuart and Nathan are bringing their dogs, i take it, its ok for me to bring Jason, and another disclaimer that i'll not be responsible for any missing drink LOL.....

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Don't worry about it Stu, we'll have our two with us, one the hungriest thing i've ever met (has stolen biscuits from Jason and even rolls from Col, after opening the plastic bag they tied up in without tearing it :yikes: ) One is so timid she's unreal, the other is fine as long as dog's leave him alone, then he gets a bit iffy but he's well controllable, one word from his uncle Tam and he does what he wants haha

Looking forward to seeing you both

Dave

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Just found out today that I've been selected to be one of the testers for the new range of vango air beam tents so I'm going to have a nice big silly inflatable 4 man tent to roll about it full of the jackermeister (messy).

Is anyone bringing a guard-rail for the fire cos we don't want any mishaps, I think Jason had some kind of inner ear infection at wiston and somehow lost his balance.

I actually can't wait for this meet, was on holiday last week and tbh I'm probably looking forward to this meet than I was my holiday :lmao: although it's going to be a sore one in the morning!!

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Just found out today that I've been selected to be one of the testers for the new range of vango air beam tents so I'm going to have a nice big silly inflatable 4 man tent to roll about it full of the jackermeister (messy).

Is anyone bringing a guard-rail for the fire cos we don't want any mishaps, I think Jason had some kind of inner ear infection at wiston and somehow lost his balance.

I actually can't wait for this meet, was on holiday last week and tbh I'm probably looking forward to this meet than I was my holiday :lmao: although it's going to be a sore one in the morning!!

I think i will bring a couple of these http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=fi...art=0&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&tx=101&ty=68as that inner ear thing could happen again ,in saying that its not my turn to fall in the fire ,someone else can have ago

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE