Nanok SF Reversible Jacket Large

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk

Designed for the Norwegian SF forces as an insulating layer to put outside the uniform and rig.
The jacket is reversible with an olive outer and white inner. The jacket has two large pockets on each side roomy enough for large arctic mittens.
The collar is adjustable and the zip is protected towards the chin from both sides. Hidden in the collar is a thin adjustable hood that can be used as a stuff sack for transport. The arms are roomy and have reinforcements with a double layer of fabrics. A baffle with tab pulls and rounded velcro tabs protects the zipper with a rank tab attached in the chest position. It has a 25 cm shirt tail for extra warmth. The jacket has the 200 gram/m² special Nanok filling with 100% heat retaining fibres.

50 sheets delivered to UK addy, paypal preferred.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I'm very happy with mine.

I have worn it 3 times so far...twice standing on the touchline watching Mini-Me play football and just now for a brisk, frosty dog walk.

Each time I've only worn a T shirt underneath, and at the football was one of the few parents warm enough. For this mornings walk, I found it too hot and and to open the zip as I was moving, fastening it when I stopped to chat to other mad souls.

A cracking piece of kit at a very good price!

Simon

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
I'm very happy with mine.

I have worn it 3 times so far...twice standing on the touchline watching Mini-Me play football and just now for a brisk, frosty dog walk.

Each time I've only worn a T shirt underneath, and at the football was one of the few parents warm enough. For this mornings walk, I found it too hot and and to open the zip as I was moving, fastening it when I stopped to chat to other mad souls.

A cracking piece of kit at a very good price!

Simon

I also got one of these, it's nice being the only person that's too warm when its frosty :D

Thanks lurch

Sep 21, 2009
Ireland
Hi Lurch ,
Quick question for you , what type of braces go on the Nanok SF trousers ?
I have a pair of SF trousers White/Green which have brace loops but no braces .
Cheers ,
Niall .

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
May I ask, what are the chest sizes for the l an xl ? Folks have mentioned wearing them over a tshirt but I take it they come up roomy, to go over arctic layers?
I am a 46-47" chest.
Any advice please?
Thanks chaps.
Chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE