Nanok Comfort or Endurance -10 ?

Oct 14, 2005
Leicester
Hi
Am thinking of buying either the comfort or endurance -10 sleeping bag. Has anybody had any views and or experience of these in comparison ?
I have noticed that a few people use the endurance- is there a reason for using this over the comfort ?

Any help/ advice -suggestions welcomed :)

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i like the endurance. the zip on both sides makes it more useful when in a hammock. the "boot bucket" is also useful as a waterproof cover for the compression sac when in the rucksack.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Endurance and Comfort are similar weights and pack sizes. Comfort is orientated towards family style users, using in hostels, etc. Endurance are high performance bags with a lot of survival and rough use features.
I'd very strongly recommend the Endurance over the Comfort range.
However, you may well want to consider the Performance range. These bags are lighter and pack smaller, but have less features. Any more questions, ask away... being a bit of a sleeping bag nut I've tried almost all of them :D

Batfink

Forager
Jul 18, 2004
Newbury, Berks, UK
www.alexpye.net
I've got an Endurance -10, and it's lurvely! The double zips, the tougher ripstop & the boot bucket are all big winners for me! I looked at the Comfort range but it's no way near as robust or resiliant and doesn't take nearly as much punishment!

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
The -10 gets a big :yo: from me.

If I had to be negative about anything it would be the weight and bulk, but the advantages far out weigh this.

I particurly like the double zips and the overall size, me having a fuller figure :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE