name calling

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
because you haven't hardened the skin on the bottom of your feet yet, so they are a bit tender when walking barefooted... :p

Its to do with postcount...

Member 1-49 posts
Tenderfoot 50-99 posts
Forager 100-249 posts
Nomad 250-499 posts
Settler 500-999 posts
Native 1000+

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
humm interesting i remeber Tony saying that i should have happened when tom tom went over the top hmmm time to ask Tony?

James

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
leon-1 said:
I thought that that was the custom one for Ed, there are a few people with over 3,000 posts and I think it only actually appears on Ed's

nope, its for anyone with over 2k posts.. its just only a few people have it who arnt mods have gotten that far, i had it before my title changed to mod (as this over rides) Ed, Adi007 and Jack Rollnick are the only people who have it at the moment though bamboodoggy is getting pretty close to it!

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
tomtom said:
Ed, Adi007 and Jack Rollnick are the only people who have it at the moment though bamboodoggy is getting pretty close to it!

Lol....loud mouth git that I am! Still got a little way to go yet!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So much to say of such little importance! :lmao:

Bam. :p

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
bambodoggy said:
Lol....loud mouth git that I am! Still got a little way to go yet!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So much to say of such little importance! :lmao:

Bam. :p

You said it Bam :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE