My Profile link.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I often used to use the quick link to "My Profile" and then "all posts by" or "all threads started by" to check for responses on threads I have posted on.

On this site the right hand "My profile" link leads to a profile editing page which is not what I'm looking for.

I can still get the page I need by clicking on my own avatar in a thread I'm in but is there another quick way to it?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
The only quick way I can see to do it is to go to the front page of the forums, click on your own name at the bottom showing active users online and then click on find all posts. A bit of a roundabout way to do it I know.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
:red: User CP up on the yellow line Just beteween 'my profile link' and post reply If i click on that and then click on view all subscribed threads I can see where I have been and who has posted after me. And how many threads where I have killed the conversation:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE