My Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Ok I'm just showing of my stunning pouch really. But I don't care, I love it :)

Dreadhead of this forum is a true artist and I've resisted his possibles pouches for a while as they were something I wanted to make rather than buy. Then he put this little fella up and I crumbled, totally. I was never going to make something to equal this so I snapped his arm off and its now all mine :)

As such I though I'd show what I carried in it last weekend as a little review.

First off here's the link to the pouches
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109974&highlight=Pouch
I have no association and all that, just a happy customer

Here's my one :)
48cba81fdf661ba0d5662dc448821408_zps9b7c09bd.jpg

And here's what I carried at the weekend on an overnighter
49cc8fba6e83d41d929dda887cf1436d_zps1abca52d.jpg

The pouch itself holds quite a bit of stuff very easily and this was about half full. I could carry more but this was all I needed and I'd also like some room to find the stuff rather than cram it full.

My pipe is not the smallest either but wanted to test it out this weekend so in it went. I was very surprised it fitted so well. If space were an issue a more compact option would have been better. The tobacco tin is actually my flint and steel with some tinder.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Oh now that's nice....

What's in the brown bottle? Mysterious woods potion :)?

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Its a stunning size, just right for me and all sorts of odds and ends

Great stuff Martin glad your happy with it :) They really are like a tardis inside, and thats one of the small ones!

What Tanith said :)
The midges the time before were well fed. This time I escaped with only two bites and that was probably my fault for not applying it earlier.

Oh now that's nice....

What's in the brown bottle? Mysterious woods potion :)?

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
I can say it worked well and smelled nice :)

Its still in development stage....
Tell ye when I meet ya at boone ;)

They are great pouches. I'd planned on making one too. A nice soft leather for the pouch so it balloons to swallows all manner of odds and ends. I have to say this slightly smaller size suits me too. Just big enough but not too large as to get over heavy with stuff.

mmmm nice I do like them... now i got the pattern got to get making one :)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I found a nice bag in the charity shop last weekend in the bargain bin and for the grand sum of £1, took a punt... been playing with it over the last couple of nights trying some ideas.... now settled with what I want to do with it.. so just got to get it done tomorrow......

Oh so many projects.....

Now got a couple more as I am taking up with Bow and Arrow :).. A quiver and a Brace will just have t be made.. :)

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Taniths own brewed bug dope in the little brown bottle.

Interesting, I was having a go at making Nessmuk's recipe for fly dope. Turns out the main ingredient Pennyroyal (Mugwort) oil can be pretty poisonous. Decided to give it a miss!

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
You using the bag as it or just cannibalising it for leather?

I know the feeling. So many things I want to do. So little time, tools, resources, cash!!!

I found a nice bag in the charity shop last weekend in the bargain bin and for the grand sum of £1, took a punt... been playing with it over the last couple of nights trying some ideas.... now settled with what I want to do with it.. so just got to get it done tomorrow......

Oh so many projects.....

Now got a couple more as I am taking up with Bow and Arrow :).. A quiver and a Brace will just have t be made.. :)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
You using the bag as it or just cannibalising it for leather?

I know the feeling. So many things I want to do. So little time, tools, resources, cash!!!

I've used the bag as is as a base bag as it looks good, took off the Strap, coloured it a nicer distressed brown finish, putting some rear belt loops with dangler rings, also butting some brass rings on the side so smaller things can be hung from the our side... was thinking about the whistle for archery really...may be clip one of those windy reciol things for a pen on the other side..:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE