my new baby son

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi people, i am now the proud father of my second son. he was born yesterday at 5 in the morning, he did not make it to hospital and was born on my bed, i had to half deliver him, and thank the lord the ambulance got there and did the rest, as i cradled his little head, i thought i was going to faint as he was coming out, i'm so greatfull for the ambulance service, as i really dont no whether i could have done the whole delivery.
he is 6lb and 15 ounces of a handsome and healthy little boy.
she has named my new bundle of joy. RIO.
here is the pic of him at hospital, as he was delivered so quick, as she never had no contractions, her water broke, and 35 minutes later he was out, they have had to keep him over night, for observation.
MY SON.

my son 002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
One very happy dad.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oh many congratulations :D
Really delighted for you, and hope all's well with the missus too :) Kind of dramatic entrance into the world, he's not going to be allowed to forget that one :)

Kindest regards,
Mary

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Oh many congratulations :D
Really delighted for you, and hope all's well with the missus too :) Kind of dramatic entrance into the world, he's not going to be allowed to forget that one :)

Kindest regards,
Mary
thanks so much Mary hope you are ok.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Well done to all of you. Enjoy every minute you have with them because in what seems the blink of an eye they are grown then one says 'Guess who's going to be a grand dad' lol (see my signature picture).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE